Guest Fees & Policies:
* Weekdays Prior to 6 PM: $7.00
Weekends and Holidays: $10.00 (No guests on holidays except Father’s Day or Family Day)
* After 6 PM Any Day: $5.00
* All guests over one year of age must pay the proper fee.
* Grandparents (added to membership) accompanying members are admitted free, but may not bring non-members or other non-related members at any time.
* Fees are non-refundable, even if pool closes early due to weather or other issues.
* Parties with 6 or fewer non-members are welcome anytime guests are allowed.
* Parties with 7 to 25 non-members must be scheduled in advance by following the instructions below.
To Reserve Pavilion Space for a Party:
▪ Members can schedule a party with reserved pavilion space – if available (but NOT Fridays, Sundays, Holidays, or on event nights such as Bingo Tuesdays, Swim Meet Wednesdays, or Movie Nights) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org asking if date is available.
▪ Guest fees apply
▪ Dates are reserved on a first-come-first-served basis
▪ You can have up to 25 guests
▪ We only allow 2 parties per day
▪ There is a $25 Reservation Fee prior to party / table reservation request, which is non-refundable. Please send email@example.com an email with the date requested, how many people (Members and Non-Members – no more than 25 in total) and how many table you are requesting (maximum of 3 tables allowed).
▪ 3 Days prior to the date of the event, submit the Guest List using the “Guest List for Party Reservations” form for the non-member guests. Guests must be paid the same day of the party by credit card at the front desk prior to leaving the club.
▪ The hosting member is responsible for seeing that all guests comply with all pool rules as well as supervising the clean-up of the party area.
▪ All guests under the age of 18 must have a completed waiver submitted by their parent or guardian online. The Guest Waiver is on our website under “membership”. The parent can simply click, complete the form and submit.