Guest Fees & Policies::
▪ Weekdays Prior to 6 PM: $7.00
Weekends and Holidays: $10.00 (No guests on Memorial Day or Family Day until after 6PM)
After 6 PM Any Day: $3.00
▪ All guests over one year of age must pay the proper fee.
▪ Grandparents accompanying members are admitted free, but may not bring non-members or other non-related members at any time.
▪ Fees are non-refundable, even if pool closes early due to weather or other issues.
▪ Parties with 6 or fewer non-members are welcome anytime guests are allowed.
▪ Parties with 7 to 25 non-members must be scheduled in advance by following the instructions below.
To Reserve Pavilion Space for a Party:
▪ Members can schedule a party with reserved pavilion space – if available (but NOT Friday evenings, Sundays, Holidays, or on event nights such as Bingo Tuesdays, Swim Meet Wednesdays, and Movie Nights). Guest fees apply.
▪ Dates are reserved on a first-come-first-served basis. See Calendar to right for available dates and times.
▪ You can have up to 25 guests.
▪ We allow 2 parties per day (1 per day while school is in session, and Saturdays).▪ There is a $25 Reservation fee due upon party / table reservation request, which is non-refundable. You must pay the Party Reservation fee by logging into your account, in order to confirm reservation.
▪ Prior to the date of the event, submit the Final Guest Payment form for the non-member guests. The $25 reservation fee will be applied to your total guest fees, which must be paid before the end of the party.
▪ The hosting member is responsible for seeing that all guests comply with all pool rules as well as supervising the clean-up of the party area.
▪ All guests under the age of 18 must have a completed waiver submitted by their parent or guardian.
▪ We also allow Sunday morning parties in the Baby Pool OR Intermediate Pool area, from 9 to 11 AM for a total fee of $250. All party Guests must leave club at end of party, 11:20 at the latest, prior to club opening.
- To Use the Calendar:
– Select the date on the calendar you wish to reserve.
– The available times will show.
– Select the time you wish to reserve.
– Enter your name, phone number, e-mail address.
– Click “Schedule Your Party now!” You will receive an e-mail confirming your reservation request.
– Sign into your account and pay the $25 Party Reservation Fee, and your party will be confirmed.
– Print and complete “Guest List For Party Reservations” form and submit to admissions on or before the day of your party.