To Reserve Pavilion Space for a Party:
▪ Members can schedule a party with reserved pavilion space – if available (but NOT Fridays, Sundays, Holidays, or on event nights such as Bingo Tuesdays, Swim Meet Wednesdays, or Movie Nights) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org asking if date is available.
▪ Guest fees apply
▪ Dates are reserved on a first-come-first-served basis
▪ You can have up to 25 guests
▪ We only allow 2 parties per day
▪ There is a $25 Reservation Fee prior to party / table reservation request, which is non-refundable. Please send email@example.com an email with the date requested, how many people (Members and Non-Members – no more than 25 in total) and how many table you are requesting (maximum of 3 tables allowed).
▪ 3 Days prior to the date of the event, submit the Guest List using the “Guest List for Party Reservations” form for the non-member guests. Guests must be paid the same day of the party by credit card at the front desk prior to leaving the club.
▪ The hosting member is responsible for seeing that all guests comply with all pool rules as well as supervising the clean-up of the party area.
▪ All guests under the age of 18 must have a completed waiver submitted by their parent or guardian online. The Guest Waiver is on our website under “membership”. The parent can simply click, complete the form and submit.
▪ We also allow Sunday morning parties in the Baby Pool OR Intermediate Pool area, from 9 to 11 AM for a total fee of $250. All party Guests must leave club at end of party, 11:20 at the latest, prior to club opening.