- Club property is only open during posted operating hours to members and their registered guests, unless pre-approved.
- Swimming is not permitted in any pool unless there is a Fallston Club lifeguard on duty.
- Absolutely NO GLASS, ceramic, Pyrex, or other breakable containers may be brought onto club property.
- For your safety in the event of lightning or thunder, all pools will remain closed for 30 minutes after the last lightning sighting or thunder is heard.
- Members are responsible for their own behavior and safety and that of their child(ren) and any guests brought in under their membership at all times. Frequently check on children when they are in a pool or on the grounds. Please talk to your children and guests about appropriate language, proper behavior, especially in the bathrooms, and keeping the Club clean for everyone.
- Guests are the complete responsibility of the member family. Member must be present while guests are at the club, and guests must leave when the accompanying members leave. To bring a guest or younger sibling to the Club, members must be at least 14 years of age and have a signed waiver for each guest under the age of 18.
- Do not reserve tables, chairs, or lounges unless you are present at the club. Unattended items may be removed.
- No running is permitted in the vicinity of the pool, including on all concrete surfaces.
- All non-swimmers must be within one arm’s reach of an adult swimmer at all times. The only flotation devices permissible are those securely worn by a swimmer and approved by US Coast Guard. Back pool Raft Days are the only exceptions.
- Diapers specifically designed for swimming use may be worn but must be covered by a securely worn bathing suit. Diapered babies are only allowed in the wading pool and intermediate pool. No diapered babies are permitted in the main pool or back pool.
- Intermediate pool is open to those 6 years of age or younger.
- Wading pool is open to those 4 years of age or younger and they must be under the immediate supervision of an individual 14 years of age or older at all times.
- Diving is not permitted in any pool except for the main pool diving well.
- Toys are not permitted in any pool except the wading pool and intermediate pool. Nerf or Cushy balls may be used depending on crowds. If crowded, lifeguards may ask for the removal of all balls and toys from the pools.
- Guests are limited to 5 visits per season.
- Member children must be at least 12 years old and able to swim to be left unattended without adult-member supervision at the Club and have a completed waiver on file.
- Members who wish to bring more than 6 guests at one time must have prior approval from the Club Manager or reserve pavilion tables in advance via admissions.
- Babysitter passes may be purchased for a fee. Guest babysitters may not bring other members’ children or guests.
- Loitering on Club property, including parking lots, is forbidden.
- Park only in designated areas and obey all parking signs. No parking near the dumpsters or any gate. DRIVE SLOWLY!
- Smoking and vaping will not be permitted within the fenced areas of the pools and tennis courts.
- The Club strives to maintain a Clean & Green environment. Please police your area of trash and recyclables.
- Parents or Guardians are responsible for the behavior and safety of their children at all times. Frequently check on children when they are in a pool or on the playground/athletic fields. Talk to your children regarding proper behavior, especially in restrooms, and keeping the club clean for everyone.
- Lifeguards are trained to keep everyone safe. Their directives must be followed. Please speak with a manager if you have any disagreement with a guard directive.
- A “Family Membership” is defined as the stockholder and spouse and tax dependents under the age of 25, who live in the stockholder’s household. However, dependent children older than 25 who are special needs, and parents of stockholder or spouse, residing under the same roof, shall be considered Family Members. “Tax Dependents” includes children, stepchildren and other tax dependents. Proof of residency and/or tax dependency may be required.
- Adults at least 21 years of age may consume alcohol responsibly. Any adult who has the responsibility of a non-swimmer is encouraged to remain vigilant if consuming alcohol. No kegs of any size except for Club-sponsored events. The Club takes no responsibility for impaired activities.
- The possession or use of illegal substances on Club property is forbidden.
- Patrons and Guests must observe all Government Laws and Health Department Regulations.
- The Fallston Club is not responsible for any items that are brought into the club including vehicles and their contents.
- Some rules may be modified at the sole discretion of the Club Manager or Supervisor on duty with due cause.
- For additional information, please refer to the Fallston Club application, website, Facebook and Bylaws.